Iron Maiden - Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son CD (album) cover

Iron Maiden

3 stars This album came a bit as a let down after the great Somewhere in Time, my hopes where up for this album to deliver the full monty, but aside some great songs (The Clairvoyant, The Prophecy and the title track) Seventh Son as an album seems a bit flat, too much of the same, it really is a been there seen that experience. Of course Can I Play With Madness was a great single, and I do enjoy the individual songs as they are, but to play the entire album at once bores me to tears. 8 nice songs doesn't an album make. Three stars because it's not all bad, but don't expect a classic Iron Maiden album.
tuxon | 3/5 |