Iron Maiden - No Prayer For The Dying CD (album) cover

Iron Maiden

1 stars When I saw this record in the shop back in 1990 I thought Hey, a new ony by Iron Maiden, let's hope it's better than SEVENTH SON... What I got was a whole lotta crap. Lord have mercy. Maybe Public Enema No.1 would have been an apt title track. And maybe there are two or three songs on it which are not completely worthless - by this I mean they are worth two stars. But the rest is a complete mess of so called ideas heard a thousand times on the predecessors and simple primitiveness. I only say Bring your daughter... to the slaughter. The title and the music of this song sums up the whole problem. Unbearable.
strayfromatlantis | 1/5 |