Dominici - O3 A Trilogy Part 3 CD (album) cover

O3 A TRILOGY PART 3

Dominici

tangentfan2008
4 stars howdy im an prog fan since 16,I'm now almost 24 i must say when i first heard this cd,I was dissapointed with it,I didnt really hear it on my ipod in the car windows were down blocked out some music i couldnt hear the background stuff... Well im on my 3rd listen now I must say its finally sank in,I put this on my 2500 buck stero system i got which cost me 600 bucks really,ebay and other sites good deals on equipment...

I can now say this cd is almost masterpiece the 2nd part is masterpiece,This is one star short of it im not really good at going into depth bout cds,But i thought i say this cd will take few listens to sink in some prog cds do cuz there so much going on in it..

Final Conclusion 4 out of 5 stars highly recommended!!!!

tangentfan2008 | 4/5 |