Acid Mothers Temple - Anthem of The Space CD (album) cover

Acid Mothers Temple

Psychedelic/Space Rock

2 stars This is mostly party music - either for own first-party singular or more acid social event. (But I myself don't use much that kind of communal things)

First track is long (well, so is the 2nd, 2), and psychedelic krautrock is the thing that comes into my mind. The music is quite dark and spacial, but maybe still nothing very special, for example the effects aren't very progressively psychedelic (actually, those sound cheap and it's not easy to get used to it) and all in all the music is quite repetitive (Well, there's some randomizations but you can't possibly remember them all and they doesn't make the music more difficult). This track has some (I mean, only some) different atmospheres or parts being very coherent.

Second track is more rapid and accessible with happy, vivid faster folk guitar (like adaptation of violin), also reminding of Mike Oldfield, and some psychedelic vocals.

progressive | 2/5 |