Harmonium - Si On Avait Besoin D'Une Cinquième Saison CD (album) cover

1 stars I got this at Xmas because it was in the top 10 and never before has a CD disappointed me. As a lover of symphonic progressive rock, mainly Genesis, Yes, ELP, IQ, camel etc, how the hell can this wishy-washy folk album get above of the top 5 albums by the above bands? I gave it two listenings and once in the bath to give it a chance to be reviewed as a relaxing ambient CD. Nope, it just didn't work. Got no gripe with anybody liking this CD, but above works like Tales from Topographic Oceans, nope time to give thia a low one to even the balance. Rarely have I been SO disappointed........
M27Barney | 1/5 |