Yes - The Yes Album CD (album) cover

THE YES ALBUM

4.29 | 1996 ratings

The Lost Chord
5 stars 10/10 Masterpiece

This is where the perect string of albums begins...this is out of control, how is this possible? YES is just mind blowing now, the music has reached new heights...no more orchestration and less excessiveness and we have MORE power and emotion than ever? HOW!? Simplicity and beauty. Man, these songs are perfect. Of course, although overplayed on radio and whatever, I cannot deny the incredible nature of the track I've Seen All Good People...I mean, wow, just wow...unheard of. The moment that little ocarina like flute hits you just know this is God sent stuff. OK, not to mention that every other track is atrocious, and I know atrocious would mean bad, but I want to use atrocious to describe them because they are just SO DAMN GOOD it makes you sick. Terrible stuff...Clap and Starship prove us wrong all of us who said Steve How and Chris Squire were crap, because now we know they are of a different planet :)

So YES, yes, this is a perfect album and you should buy this and enjoy every song and play it for your friends and family and just feel absolutely amazing every day THANKS!

The Lost Chord | 5/5 |