Iron Maiden - Twilight Zone  CD (album) cover

TWILIGHT ZONE

Iron Maiden

UMUR
2 stars Twillight Zone was one of the singles released with the Killers album. The song Twillight Zone wasn´t on the original LP though but has been included on the CD version which makes this single pretty useless if you own the CD version of Killers as the other song here is Wrathchild which is the second song on Killers.

The Twillight Zone song is a very good track though and if you are a Maiden completist you gotta have this one of course. If not for the music then for the fantastic cover. Personally I only have the original LP and the original single version of Twillight Zone, so I was happy when I bought it back then. A new Iron Maiden song to the collection was a real treat.

I realise this single is only for the completists though and will only rate it 2 stars. There is nothing wrong with the quality here though. IMO it deserves 4 stars.

UMUR | 2/5 |