Passport - Looking Thru CD (album) cover

4 stars When I first eard of Passport existence was when a friend of mine put Looking Thru on his CD player and said... Have a listen to this, you will be surprise. For a surprise it was a pretty strong surprise ;)

From the first note to the last, I could't beleve what I was just earing. Being a big fan of the Jazz Rock/Fusion style, I must say that this album is essential to anyone who love the genre. What I particulary like about Passport and this album, is that it doesn't sound like Return To Forever and all those american band, it has definetly a european feel to it, and that is why I think people who like Jazz Rock/Fusion, and are looking for something a little bit different, should try this album, who knows you might be surprise like I was. Ready for take off is my favorite track off the album, cool clavinet and strong melody it can't get better than this. If this was a Jazz Rock/Fusion only site it would get 5 stars but, in the large palette that is prog music, it's a 4 or 4.5 stars album.

Fido73 | 4/5 |