Asia - Asia CD (album) cover

3 stars I can understand why many were very disappointed by Asia.....The names of the musicians contributing to this album would make you hope for some magnificent combination of Yes, King Crimson and ELP.... and we ended up getting something that is far from magnificent.....In fact it is not really progressive music at is pop music that has some appeal to me...... Heat of the moment is an excellent pop song and the whole album has a somewhat engaging feel.... I am torn between 2 and 3 a pop album solely....I might even be tempted to go to 4 a prog album ....I would be tempted to go for 1 or 2 stars....but I do enjoy listening to this album every once in a 3 stars it is I guess.
digdug | 3/5 |