Yes - 90125 CD (album) cover

5 stars I like this one because of atmosphere of the 80's. Really great stuff. Somehow it's arguably one of the most dislikeble albums among yesfans. I'm yesfan to, i really like their 70's albums, but this one has a different style. I think it's almost prog than something else, because prog music can't be boundared only in composing 20-minute songs with very different musical parts. Prog must describe musician's feelings and creativity, how they are. Every song (Exept ) i may give 5 stars, it's a good mixture of rock, disco/pop of 80's and of cource prog. Favourite album!
Resurrected | 5/5 |