Sigur Rós - Ágćtis Byrjun CD (album) cover

Sigur Rós

Post Rock/Math rock

Herzebeth
5 stars

This is maybe the best album we'll hear until the stars fall from the sky...Sigur Rós is actually the most surprising, interesting and even original band I've heard since I bought Rubber Soul, so it's really saying much at least for me.

This album might be the plateau from where Sigur Rós threw their true magic, Von was a good album but it had a lot of childish elements surrounding it, it was noisy and really dark instead of beautiful...then AB enters and gives us the experience of our lives. This album is just amazing and full of every single positive word I can think of right now...

So anyway, almost everything is covered within critics, reviews, shows, etc. about this album, everything has been said before, so I just want to add that this album changed my vision of contemporary music since the very day I heard it....just magnificent in one word.

Herzebeth | 5/5 |