Dixie Dregs - Bring 'Em Back Alive CD (album) cover

Dixie Dregs

5 stars A superb live-album by superb musicians. They are probaly one of the greatest prog bands in the late 70's and beginning of the 80's, when all those others ran out of ideas.

Steve Morse made thrilling music before he took the honour of joining Deep Purple as Lead Guitarist.

I have witnessed Steve Morse at Hell outside Trondheim, Norway. My dad had invited my two brothers and me to the concert. At the door they asked for ID's becuase it was a age 18 venue becuase of beer etc. So i started to tell that my bro is turning 18 next month, witch is true, and they thought I was speaking of my youngest brother, but it was the oldest, so my 13 year old(then) brother went as a 18 in they eyes of the headbouncer, and all of us got in. Inside we saw Steve Morse in person doing all the cables and stuff on the sceene becuase his ex roadie had been drinking a lot and was wasted beyond... . But it didnt do anything! He delivered a breathtaking concert.

Skink_123 | 5/5 |