Yes - Time and a Word CD (album) cover

5 stars Now this is what I call Symphonic Prog Rock!!!!!

Eah, this stuff is amazing fom the beginning up to the end! Yes is completely shown themselvesas a real prog-rock musicians that can not only cover but create fantastic symphonic songs!

1. No Opportunity Necessary, No Experience Needed -5/5- amazing cover, orchestra and Squier's bass is a thing! 2. Then -4.5/5- complex of riffs and melodies sounds sometimes boring but art-rock cannot live without this. 3. Everydays -5/5- I didn't heard the original but I think this is quality work. Solo is a other topic. 4. Sweet Dreams -4.5/5- rock'n'roller song, 5. The Prophet -5/5- my favourite on this album. And because of what you ask. Firstly, great keyboard solo at the intro fading into ochesrtal melodie, different speed in other sections and so on. You must only hear it!!! 6. Clear Days -3/5- Poor. So poor. Not for my ears... 7. Astral Traveller -3/5- somehow I don't like this too, booring melody. 8. Time and a Word -5/5- a real prog-rock anthem!!!

4,375 stars actually.