Yes - Close To The Edge CD (album) cover

5 stars You must hear this album entirely for a few times to understand how powerful guys they were and fow artistic and fantastic (at the time) songs they created. At the first time I hear Close to the Edge I was disappointed because of such long songs. I liked Siberian Khantru firstly, then it was And you and I and after hearing three times entirely, Close to the Edge itself. I found the title song very boring, espessially intro. But it has so prog-oriented piece - I get up, I get down with charming keyboards, organs and Jon's vocal. Now I think this epic is powerful masterpiece as Pink Floyd Echos, amazing and intelectual art-prog eclectic work. Great stuff! 5/5 And you and I - I began to like since hearing on Yessongs and watching a video. This is something! 10- minute prog-stuff! 5/5 Siberian Khantru - much speedy art-rock song, aslo my favourite! 5/5

This album is a real masterpiece, no doubt!

Resurrected | 5/5 |