Colosseum - Valentyne Suite CD (album) cover

5 stars If I was rating this album just on the sound alone.....I would be wavering between 4 stars and 5 stars....but given that this album came out in 1969.....I am sure it must have influenced some of my favourite I will bump it up to 5 stars..... In some places this sounds more like blues rock fusion than jazz rock fusion....but hey....I am not complaining! ..... The whole thing is a treat to listen to.....and I am still trying to figure out why I never heard of this band until 2006 when I stumbled upon this very kool website known as progarchives.... Two thumbs way up !
digdug | 5/5 |