The Trip - Caronte CD (album) cover

The Trip

Rock Progressivo Italiano

4 stars I think Caronte is a great album: the first song Caronte 1 is an instrumentakl track with interesting passages and effective variety of rhythm. Two Brothers introduces some noise such as engine sound, sirens..... Little Janie is a tender ballad, but the best song on the album is L'Ultima Ora e Ode a J. Hendrix: both L'ultima ora e Ode a J.Hendrix are two amazing tracks, especially Ode a J.Hendrix (which at the beginning reminds me of The Godfather Soundtrack) gives very intense and touching feelings. The last track Caronte 2 is just a reprise of the first one. Well, in conclusion, I liked this album very much and I recommend it. The artwork is beautiful as well with black&white and colour contrasts.
Moonlit.Knight | 4/5 |