Fish - Thirteenth Star CD (album) cover

5 stars The last 2 cd`s I was very very disappointed. As a really big big Fish fan I got the cd and thought maybe it is a bit better. The first time I heard the cd I was disappointed again. I listened every time I drove to my work. And I muss say every time I liked it more. Very good arangements a good sound . First time good Guitar work. Wow I was and Iam surprised. I´d like the agressive songs but this time I like allso the ballads And Foss did a good job. I didn´t like him with Camel and I didn´t like him for a couple af years during the Fish concerts. Fish did a great job with Steve Vantsis . Maybe they found each other and we get some great new Fish cd. Maybe with a great guitar player........Ok Frank did a great job but I think I could be a littel bit better. My Favourite Manchmal and 13 stars....Zöe 25. I saw the big scottisch man in Köln. And also there he was in best form. So here he is once more...

thuur | 5/5 |