Rhapsody (of Fire) - Dawn Of Victory CD (album) cover

DAWN OF VICTORY

Rhapsody (of Fire)

apps79
Neo Prog Team
2 stars Ok,I'll describe this one in a few lines cause' I don't think it deserves much more place or time.

The positive (only for those who haven't heard a single track of the band) :Interesting symphonic prog/power metal,inspired musicianship and orchestrations,high skilled musicians,everyone is a master of his own instrument...

The negative (for all the others who have a previous experience of the band) :zero development of the sound of the band.All the tracks are similar to each other and you think the whole sum of them was part of the first or the second or the fourth - or I don't know which - album...Really boring,the excitement of their debut is competely lost...

And is needless to say that I belong to the second category...

apps79 | 2/5 |