OSI - Office Of Strategic Influence CD (album) cover

Experimental/Post Metal

4 stars This is a solid album, every song on here has something different to offer. The songs range from heavy to very light but there is something in common about them all; they flow. The time length doesn't make a difference toward this either. 'The New Math' opens to expose itself as a heavy instumental which leads right into 'OSI'. The melodies are very nice and interesting too. Each one flowing like water through your fingers. I would have given it 4 1/2 stars if I could have. I think it's just a little bit away from a masterpiece but it is still a great cd that any fan of prog should be happy to own.
Hambone | 4/5 |