Van Der Graaf Generator - Trisector CD (album) cover

Van Der Graaf Generator

5 stars Trisector is an honest work, good, fresh and mature. David Jaxon is not there, but the energy of the trisector(Hammill-Evans-Banton) announces a new horizon of the group. Banton is now the outsider solist but Evans puts the rythm:pure and solid and Mr. Hammill expends all the force in reache an outstanding work. Jazzy, bluesy, easily,epic,warm,progressive, anti-progressive.... all in a new sound. VDGG gives another tour de force and this is the reason for give 5 stars to his work. We have an other great epic song: Over the Hill... but VDGG are over the years and like always gives us the passion of live and the honestity of his brave and direct existence. We are in the fourth step of the band??? I saw them in San Sebastian.. and was spectacular his perfect performance. Still Life!!! Long life for the band. Please, don´t try to change!!!

Viva VDGG.