A.C.T - Last Epic CD (album) cover

5 stars Five stars, plain and simple! I had heard a couple of songs from "Today's Report", and although I was intrigued, It didn't push me to buy the album. However, I recently hear "Torn By A Phrase", and I was blown away. After letting this CD sink in for a few days, I have to say, this is a real essential for lovers of MELODIC progressive rock. The songs are ALL excellent, the musicianship is excellent, and the production and arrangements make it all come together! Being a concept album, I wish I could figure out exactly what they are talking doesn't really matter, because the songs are so good, they could be talking about buildings for all I care! Oh wait..........they ARE!

| 5/5 |