A.C.T - Imaginary Friends CD (album) cover

5 stars Very good second effort of this band. Perhaps melodies aren´t so straight as their previous work, but has an overall superb production & playing. I could assure that the plan of their songs has NO relationship with bands life DREAM THEATER and all that stuff, except only in the sound of the guitars. I think this is one of the most underrated band I´ve ever heard, as most of prog lovers tend to assure this is a pop/rock band. I only can recommend this: You can enjoy prog with lots of fun: Try A.C.T., Zappa, Mr Bungle, Mats & Morgan, etc...
| 5/5 |