Eloy - Dawn CD (album) cover

Psychedelic/Space Rock

4 stars The band that comes closest to Eloy for me is Nektar. This sounds like 'Remember the Future' or 'A Tab in the Ocean'. The only real negative that I have with respect to this album is that the english lyrics are sung with a very noticeable german accent. There aren't that many vocals, and the voice is not annoying really, just somewhat laughable. I am not sure if Eloy has ever done an album with German vocals, but that would be interesting if they did one. Anyways there are a lot of different musical bits that are done well on this album so it is never dull.
digdug | 4/5 |