Emerson Lake & Palmer - Pictures At An Exhibition CD (album) cover

Emerson Lake & Palmer

5 stars To me the only options for rating this piece of music are either 4 stars or 5 stars. Keith Emerson does make a little mistake here and there, but this is a LIVE album after all. There is just so much creative energy here it is almost impossible for me to say anything negative. I could see Messrs Mussgorsky and Tchaikovsky et al are viewing this album from above and groaning, but it would seem as likely to me that they would be marveling at what new things have been done with their music as a base. This is what Progressive Rock is all about to me.
digdug | 5/5 |