Enchant - A Blueprint Of The World CD (album) cover

3 stars I find this album at times reminds me of Styx and other times reminds me of Dream Theater. I have a bunch of Styx albums and I have a bunch of Dream Theater albums so you would think I really like these guys right? But, while there is nothing really wrong with this album, there is also nothing really right with it either. It has some pretty kool riffs here and there. 'Nighttime Sky' is probably my favourite track on the album. That particular track sounds like a Rush outtake, which isn't a bad thing! I have had this album for a couple of years now and listened to it every once in a while, but I never really got into it, and I have never been tempted to get more Enchant albums.
digdug | 3/5 |