Porcupine Tree - We Lost The Skyline CD (album) cover

Porcupine Tree

5 stars I've always amazed with STEVEN WILSON's accoustic guitar playing and the way he can interpret his full instrumented song into guitar/vocal pieces without loss of the feeling and the quality. As we know PORCUPINE TREE has a past and presence as they turned their sound from psychedelic rock to a more accessible heavy prog style. Most of the (new) fans are welcomed this transformation some of the old fans (like me) didn't. The majorty of the new fans will underrate this album as for several years this one is the first that brings back the great old feeling, the way STEVEN WILSON played his music in the '90s. For me this is a 5 star album and the best from the band since Lightbulb Sun. I hope with this release, Steven headed back to the right way again...
eMTee | 5/5 |