Yezda Urfa - Boris CD (album) cover

Yezda Urfa

Carl floyd fan
5 stars I Can't believe I am the first one to review this gem! This is amazing symphonic prog much in the vein of yes and jethro tull but at more frentic speeds. Amazing mid 70s USA music that is very unique comapred to much of the other prog albums being released around the same time. I would consider this an under rated classic and one that you must pick up if you find it. But seeing as no one has reviewed it I am guessing the album is ultra rare, so try and download it, you won't be disapointed! I am not afraid to hype this one, it deserves it!
Carl floyd fan | 5/5 |