Yes - Tormato CD (album) cover

TORMATO

Resurrected
4 stars I don't take this album in a great interest because half of those tracks, in my opinion, are horrible. 8- track Yes album without one epic, isn't a Yes album indeed. The maximum lenght of a song is 7 minutes, what are we talking about? It's not real prog stuff, art rock with a great reserve, middle- quality. I dissapointed in this, but it also has some excellent things.

Future times/Rejoice - vigolorus song, not bad for opening, melodic and not boring. 5/5 Don't kill the whale - singleof Tormato album, also not bad. Stylistic is charming, bass section is a real thing, one real thing this album can brag. 5/5 Madrigal - barocco style art song. Most dislikeble track 3,5/5 Release, Release - same thing as with Madrigal, but it's more melodic 4/5 Arriving UFO - booring one. Dislike this Wakeman's melodies 4/5 Circus of Heaven - booring too. Intro is kinda garbage. Best moment - between 3:05 and 3:59 4/5 Onward is a fantasic ballad by Cris. Love this song so much, hearing time after time, this album is obliged to this beautiful track! 5/5 On the Silent Wings of Freedom - my favourite on this tape! Fantastic bass riffs at the beginning. Intro as a instrumental medley is a great idea. Steve's guitar is not bad too. Good tempo of Alan and charming keyboards by Wakeman - this is a real treat for old Yes fan!!! 5/5

Average mark - 4,4, so it'll be 4 stars - excellent addition, no more.

Resurrected | 4/5 |