Kamelot - Ghost Opera CD (album) cover

GHOST OPERA

Kamelot

friso
2 stars As mentioned before... this album has nothing that has to be mentioned. Only the song Ghost Opera could be seen as an offering for progressive rock. The other songs are standerd powermetalsongs. The productions is the worst Kamelot had for a long time, the music just does not live. I realy don't understand what people do like on this album. I'd call it bad recycling.

As I feared after the Black Halo; Kamelot had become to populair. Now more succes is in sight concesions were made with this new record. As a powermetalalbum it is mediocre, as a progressive rock offering this is for fans and completionists. I like The Black Halo, Epica and Karma far better then this album; for it totally lacks progression. Two stars.

friso | 2/5 |