Neal Morse - Sola Scriptura CD (album) cover

Neal Morse

3 stars IMO the least inspired of the post Spock's Beard Morse creations. I enjoyed bits and pieces of the each song but never really was able to delve too deep into the songs as a whole. Some bits in here are really stunning but some where a chore to listen to. In particular I could never really finish The Conflict while paying attention to it (I had to be doing something else with The Conflict in the background). Also I have my own opinion's on Martin Luther and his whole thing that somewhat conflict with Mr. Morse though I respect his beliefs and opinions. That also keeps me from fully enjoying the album. I look forward to his next release.
merrickyoung87 | 3/5 |