Redemption - The Fullness Of Time CD (album) cover

THE FULLNESS OF TIME

Redemption

gabnat
4 stars This album will always have a special place. For almost 5 years I didn't listen to music anymore. I was a huge fan of progressive (JETHRO TULL, GENESIS, PINK FLOYD, ...) and hard/heavy but tired of new groups (new albums) that were predictable, reusing old tricks, boring. I heard this album in a shop, specialized in hard rock. I asked to hear other songs. 5 minutes later I was buying it.

Amazing melodies with a good voice, good riffs, multiple tempo and harmony changes. That is what I was looking for. Unfortunately their next album was a bit deceiving, and the first one, which I discovered later doesn't play in the same category.

gabnat | 4/5 |