Uriah Heep - Return to Fantasy CD (album) cover

Uriah Heep

4 stars Return to Fantasy is one of my favourite Uriah Heep albums!It is so energetic and the vocals preformed by David Byron are so strong.The guitar work by Mick Box is really creative,too!I think it is one of their best works,but I think there are some really weak parts of the album,surrounded by perfect moments,of course! Now I will prove my rating song by song:

1.Return to Fantasy - 5:perfect song with so much drama and artistic sense! 2.Shady Lady - 4.5:progressive beginning and end with hard guitar rock & roll middle section! 3.Devil's Daughter - 4.5:superb chaotic mixture between hard and progressive rock! 4.Beautiful Dream - 5:unique,just Uriah Heep at their best! 5.Prima Donna - 2.8:extremely weak song for the quality of the album,passable rock & roll! 6.Your Turn to Remember - 3.5:the first slow song on the album with enough good moments! 7.Show Down - 4:rock & roll elements close to Shady Lady style! 8.Why Did You Go - 3.3:average quality ballad! 9.A Year Or a Day - 5:perfect end with great fantasy lyrics!

The final rating for me: 4.17 stars!Because of this bad moments I can't give 5 stars,despite being so favourite album.Of course,the album is good enough for 4 stars - an excellent addition to any prog music collection!

poslednijat_colobar | 4/5 |