Sons of Apollo - Psychotic Symphony CD (album) cover

PSYCHOTIC SYMPHONY

Sons of Apollo

Cylli Kat (0fficial)
4 stars If we were still in the '70's... THIS would be the most important album of all time in Progressive Metal... BUT... It is 2017... I LOVE this album, but for most of my collaboraters at progarchives, this is a 3.5 (at best) album... However... For me, I walked away from my computer remembering the vocal melodies and guitar bits (go figure), of this album, and knew I had to return. Again and again.

The guitar work of Ron Thal, the drumming of my old friend (really long story), of Mike Portnoy, and the vocals of Jeff Scott Soto, have truly captivated me and have brought me back to the old Rainbow and more recently, Symphony X days...

This might not be to everyone's taste... Cylli gives it 4.72 Stars...

Grace and peace, Cylli