Kraan - 2 Schallplatten CD (album) cover

2 SCHALLPLATTEN

Kraan

gr8dane
5 stars So ,no reviews of this? I wonder why.?

First you have to be a BIG Kraan fan.

Then you have to know somebody who works at a radio station

Then you have to know somebody who works at a radiostation,that this was sent to.

Then you have to know somebody who works at a radio station,that this was sent to,and the one you know,gots access to the library.

Guess what? I am one of those.

Kraan made this very special recording of their favorite songs,without lyrics/singing for whatever reason.

WHY? I have no clue.But,they did it,and I was lucky enough to get my hands of this masterpiece,84 minutes of it.

All their best songs instrumental and it is just soooo smooth.lyrics and singing were always a little bit iffy with Kraan,but here you do not have those worries.

It is absolutely fantastic.

This ofcourse is not a desription of the music for somebody who do not know Kraan.But for the Kraanut like me ,,it is a dandy.

Anyways ,Kraan is a stellar band with a lot of history from the early 70ies with a healthy discography that covers kraut/jazz/fusion/oriental/rock, you name it.

EXCELLENT