Chris Cutler - Domestic Stories (with Lutz Glandien) CD (album) cover

DOMESTIC STORIES (WITH LUTZ GLANDIEN)

Chris Cutler

RIO/Avant-Prog

tmay102436
5 stars Oh my god, I've listened to this masterwork many times, always enjoying it, knowing that something more than special was happening. This might be the my favorite RIO/Avante prog album of all time.

I know I'm gushing here, but this listening has brought the whole into perspective. These talented individuals, writing, creating, reproducing in a new style, yet feeling like old friends. And Dagmar, god she's a voice that is so expressive, personal, yet powerful.

As stated in another review, if you like Art Bears, News from Babel, wish there was a new Henry Cow - GET THIS CD!!! It just doesn't get better than this.

If you're new to the avante/RIO stuff, this is a perfect place to start, and then follow the lives/production of each of these incredible artist.

Thanks for listening, PROG LIVES ON!

tmay102436 | 5/5 |