Uriah Heep - Salisbury CD (album) cover

Uriah Heep

5 stars Another masterpiece in my Uriah Heep collection.I can say that this is the first album from long series of great albums for Uriah Heep.Some months ago,I didn't believe this album is as good as some of the later albums,but now I think it is one of the best albums from Uriah Heep.There's not a weak song here.Bird of Prey is so appropriate for opening song and then The Park is so heart-breaking ballad with gentle jazz line.The album contains one of the biggest hit singles for Uriah Heep Lady in Black,which will be immortalize as frequent radio sample forever.Here is the greatest one - the epic one - Salisbury,a perfect composition with opera-influenced structure - just incredible - three guitar solos by Box,theatrical voice by Byron,great symphonic arrangement incorporated in this mini rock opera.Perfect!
poslednijat_colobar | 5/5 |