Atila - Reviure  CD (album) cover

REVIURE

Atila

Prognut
5 stars Now this is their best...longer jams and tracks.

Heavy vintage synth use and pretty much similar to their first one, with a better and more solid interplay of guitar-bass-drum, and again mostly instrumental........hardly ever I would recommend 2 albums of the same band as being essentials, this one is the exception; in spite of that, if I have to choose because one reason or another....I will probably get this one, and somehow will come back for the other later. The epic track of the same name of the band "Atila" is a Masterpiece of symphonic progressive rock that shows what collectible this band was really capable off, also there is an amazing drum solo (not particularly a fan for those) that will make your head pause and pay attention, I think this track alone pays the price of the CD.

Please, let me ask you if I could!!!.......What the heck are you waiting for?. My friend, just go and try to get it, while copies last...A Superb Masterpiece!!!!..PERIOD.

Prognut | 5/5 |