Green Carnation - Light of Day, Day of Darkness CD (album) cover

Green Carnation

Experimental/Post Metal

5 stars 4.5 stars really. This is an excellent song and album with powerful guitars and all kinds of switches and it always keeps you guessing. One moment you think you have it pegged and then you are listening to something totally unexpected. It definitely works for me. I am just struggling with the idea that this is a true masterpiece to stand beside the other prog greats, but it is also much better than a few albums that I have given 4 stars to. I will go ahead and round up I guess, because this is like nothing else I have heard and I love to listen to it.
digdug | 5/5 |