Yes - Tormato CD (album) cover

3 stars Full 3 stars for me,indeed!What I can say for this album.The first one I want to mark is that the recording has sound close to poorness - I don't want to say that the songs are horrible,but the sound is something like blunt just like on Tales from Topographic Oceans.Of course,there is big difference between these two albums.Tormato is middle album;Tales from Topographic Oceans has music for a masterpiece and overall quality close to masterpiece!But the problem with the sound is almost the same.Tormato contains some fresh and special songs with good ideas.As whole it is weaker than other Yes' albums in terms of too many things,especially in the songwriting.I really believe it is a candidate for the weakest Yes' album of the 70s.But it still carries the energy of the previous giants.
poslednijat_colobar | 3/5 |