Premiata Forneria Marconi (PFM) - L'isola di niente CD (album) cover

Premiata Forneria Marconi (PFM)

Rock Progressivo Italiano

5 stars Probably the best album by Premiata Forneria Marconi of simply PFM!It is already my favourite from the band.I rediscovered it two months ago.Before that I thought this album is weaker than Storia di un minuto and Per un amico,but now I think I was wrong.It's the undisputed peak of PFM in terms of songwriting.In terms of musicianship L'isola di niente,Per un amico and Storia di un minuto are of highest standard,but what about the songwriting - this is the real island of everything for PFM!Here we can see something else - a song in english - Is My Face on Straight.And despite being in english the music and the lyrics are so well synchronized.I mention it,because when you start to use another language there are risks about that!I believe in this album shine the genius one La luna nuova.It contains unbelievable progression full of half and quarter musical notesfollowed by full notes and sharply changes in tempo.Just exceptional!
poslednijat_colobar | 5/5 |