Alusa Fallax - Intorno Alla Mia Cattiva Educazione CD (album) cover

Alusa Fallax

Rock Progressivo Italiano

5 stars A classic! One of the most brilliant works in Italian progressive style. If I could, I would give it six stars, because "In Torno..." is one of the most exquisite stuffs I heard. Cirla's emotive rough voice reminds me Leonardo Sasso's voice (LOCANDA DELLE FATE singer, another Italian monster), and the music is complex, melodic and beautiful. Lots of Mellotron, flutes and acoustic guitar along 13 non-separated tracks, conforming a fascinating concept album. Classic landscapes, jazzy touches and impressive originality. There are incredibly wonderful eleven minutes here, among tracks 2 and 4, that can resume the progressive rock quintessence, but the rest of "In Torno..." never loses interest. A true masterpiece!
Marcelo | 5/5 |