Sylvan - Posthumous Silence  CD (album) cover

POSTHUMOUS SILENCE

Sylvan

Foxtrottresspass
5 stars Sylvan - Posthumous Silence

Wow! All I can say is wow!

Many prog boards and fans have lauded this album. I was very nervous about buying it after reading the subject matter.

I bought IQs Subterranea years ago and I still cannot listen to that album in it's entirety. I can only take it in bits and pieces. It affects my mood that much.

So, I thought that the same thing would happen here.

Boy was I wrong.

So many wonderful piano melodies, especially Pane of Truth, The Colors Changed, The Last Embrace, A Kind of Eden, Questions, and the title song. Fantastic use of the choir and what almost sounds like an orchestra!

The music is incredibly good!

Do yourself a favor and give it a try. I am now looking into listening to their back catalog!

Foxtrottresspass | 5/5 |