Premiata Forneria Marconi (PFM) - Miss Baker  CD (album) cover

Premiata Forneria Marconi (PFM)

Rock Progressivo Italiano

2 stars Italian pop album (or the name of the genre in italian - estrada),but it's almost without progressive elements. There are interesting jazz elements,but they are developed in extremely boring style. For this album applies the case about making money without mental work. The musicianship is not bad;we know who are PFM,but the songwriting is really boring. When I listen to this album,it's hard for me to listen to the whole album.I listen to it only because I want to rate all albums I have,but the truth is that Miss Baker is almost unlistenable album. The only thing I could do is to recommend the album to some funk and pop listeners,who don't like prog very much. Otherwise, it's not for you, proggers!!!
poslednijat_colobar | 2/5 |