Little Atlas - Wanderlust CD (album) cover

Little Atlas

5 stars Here I like to pay tribute to this band, that composes and brilliantly execute music I like more: intricate and delicate, long songs with melodic passages, in between more varied tempos and rythms, not too easy to get (so that you never get bored to listen the next time), not too abstruse (so that you don't have to convince yourself that you like it...). WANDERLUST has been my introduction to LITTLE ATLAS, that led me to buy SURFACE SERENE (very goodand enjoyable, but less mature yet) and the latest HOLLOW (on the highest level of WANDERLUST). This is a CD that I listen repeatedly, when I want to make a break with the latest purchases, maybe for benchmarking? Absolute masterpiece? For the pleasure that gives in listening (and from first to last song), it couldn't be better. So, 5 stars are not excessive!
ingmin68 | 5/5 |