Blue ÷yster Cult - On Your Feet or on Your Knees CD (album) cover

ON YOUR FEET OR ON YOUR KNEES

Blue ÷yster Cult

PeteWarsaw
4 stars That album (and Secret Treaties also) was for me a nice surprise after first three LP's from Blue Oyster Cult. First albums are - in my opinion - too delicate. Fourth LP was a step in the right direction. And here - there is a real power in their guitars! And what important: Bloom's and Roeser's vocals are really good, and that's rather rare if we are talking about heavy-rock albums and hard rock bands. Plus - two stunning covers at the end of the album! But, frankly speaking, that's not the best hard-rock-live-album I have ever hear (Made in Japan, guys, and many more!). You can go to the shop if you like typical 70-s hard rock. That will be good addition for your collection.
PeteWarsaw | 4/5 |

Share this BLUE ÷YSTER CULT review

Donate monthly and keep PA fast-loading and ad-free forever.