Negative Zone - Negative Zone CD (album) cover

Negative Zone

Psychedelic/Space Rock

1 stars Oh no. Yet another flagrant Pink Floyd clone or should I say 'wannabees'. It does contain original elements such as the use of a flute and some humour. However, the flute is much too rare to be interesting. The humour reminds me of the other French band called Taal. But come on, let's face it. This is just a pale copy of the original with vocals having a French accent... It's not that I don't like Pink Floyd influenced bands. I quite like RPWL and Tale but this is way too close to Pink Floyd for me to listen to it a second time. So this is going straight to the bin.
silvertree | 1/5 |