High Tide - Sea Shanties CD (album) cover

High Tide

5 stars At risk of sounding juvenile, this album and HIGH TIDE's second, self titled, album bring non stop awesomenessisity. Not a word, I know, but I find it hard to express how much a love this two HGH TIDE master works. Explosions of sound at once gripping and maddening (in this case an exceptionally good thing), especially considering the time in which they were released. With Tony Hill's calm, confident singing style at the helm this is a can't miss heavy prog album at the top of the genre. While I'd give a slight edge to the second album in my humble opinion both are full 5 star essentials.
manofmystery | 5/5 |