Birds And Buildings - Bantam to Behemoth CD (album) cover

Birds And Buildings

5 stars I just heard this album for the first time a couple days ago, and I seriously cannot stop listening.....Even though the album opener hooked me right away, I've gone through so many bands and albums where there's one really great song, only to be folowed by a bunch of I was sort of skeptical. That first song only sets the tone for the rest. This album is in every way a prime example of progressive rock at it's best. The musicans are extremely talented and the composition and arrangemtns are fantastic. This is my first review on the website, and there's just so much to say, but would take a while to seriously convey how good the album is. All I can end this with is, go get it and check these guys out. I cant wait to see/hear this band more in the future!!!
smuggledmutation | 5/5 |