Alphataurus - Dietro l'Uragano CD (album) cover

DIETRO L'URAGANO

Alphataurus

Rock Progressivo Italiano

toroddfuglesteg
3 stars An incomplete job ?

In that case, I wonder what would had happen if this album was released in it's complete version.... with vocals and all. The reason is that this is by no means a bad release. The album is pretty racy with some heavy hammond, organs and moog. The bass and drums lays down some pretty heavy fire too. The result is a prog-headbanger fest. Yes, I have been known to headbang to this album.

I guess fans of Keith Emerson will like this album if they get their hands on it. The four tunes are pretty much down his alley. The sound is a bit iffy and it is incomplete with no vocals. But it is still worth checking out. The material here is good enough for a release. I wish the band could return and complete this album.

3 stars.