Alan White - Ramshackled CD (album) cover

RAMSHACKLED

Alan White

gr8dane
3 stars Been getting into Billy Cobham,Lenny White,Soft Machine,Larry Coryell's Eleventh House ,Perigeo and the likes lately.Was browsing I-Tunes for something new and stumbled upon this one.Listened to the snippets and read the reviews here.Thought what the hell and bought it.

I can see where EasyLivin's review is coming from, but I tend to lean towards Guillermo's review myself.

There is some great drum and bass play on here.I am not gonna go into the song by song review,'cause Guillermo's review nails it pretty good.I am not sure if I like these tracks totally,as I think I would prefer the music here to be instrumental,but it ain't half bad and adds some soul to the whole picture.

I guess my point here is,if you like the music I mentioned in the beginning of my review there is a good chance you will like this.

I will rate this album 3 *s since there are a couple of out of place tracks on here,but what the hey. Had they been replaced with another track like the last one,and this been an instrumental record,I would have rated this 4 *s.

So for the $9 I spent ,I would say I got great value.

gr8dane | 3/5 |